Published on April 1, 2019
In line with art. 13 Sections 1 and 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of the personal data is THESKA SP. Z o.o. based in Kraków (31-411), ul. Nadrzeczna 2/15, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście in Kraków, XI. Commercial Department of the National Court Register at 0000662891 NIP: 9452203054, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
2. The provision of personal data is voluntary. In some cases, however, it may be necessary to conduct business communication, obtain information about products, answer questions and agree terms of cooperation. Therefore, refusing to provide data may result in an administrator's expected lack of response or inability to complete the agreement.
3. Your personal data can be processed for the following purposes: 1) Conduct business correspondence - in accordance with Art. 6 Clause 1 lit. a) or b) GDPR, 2) to implement the purchase contract when it has been concluded - in accordance with Art. 6 Clause 1 lit. b) GDPR, 3) fulfillment of the legal obligations of the administrator in connection with the above-mentioned agreement (e.g. tax statements) - according to Art. 6 clause 1 lit. c) GDPR,
4. Your personal data can be transferred to persons and organizations who offer the administrator subcontracting, trading, accounting, legal, IT, marketing, post, telecommunications or transport services.
5. Your personal data can be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (e.g. in connection with the use of the software of the companies operating there by the administrator). The European Commission has issued decisions in which an appropriate level of protection, including in relation to Switzerland and to a limited extent: the USA (companies that have joined the self-certification mechanism - the so-called Privacy Shield) and Canada (trade organizations). When transmitting data to other locations outside the EEA, the security measures required by the GDPR must be observed. You can obtain a copy of the personal data transferred to a third country by contacting the administrator, e.g. B. by e-mail to: [email protected]
6. Your personal data will be stored for as long as is necessary to settle the matter in which you contact us, including, for example, the fulfillment of the purchase contract and the fulfillment of the associated legal obligations of the administrator. Personal data, which are necessary to prove the proper fulfillment of the contract or other activities, can be stored up to the limitation period of the associated claims.
7. You have the right to ask the administrator to access your personal data, to correct them, to delete or restrict processing or to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
8. If you give the administrator consent to the processing of your data at any point in time of contact or cooperation, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal is carried out.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.